College of Engineering and Architecture
The College of Engineering and Architecture is the center of excellence in engineering and architecture in the Visayas and Mindanao.
The College of Engineering and Architecture commits to the preparation of highly-trained engineers and architects to become active leaders in their chosen fields of specialization and promote scientific and technological innovations for the improvement of life and the environments.
1. To produce engineers and architects with managerial competency through relevant instruction and experiences.
2. To produce wholly developed graduates.
3. To update the teaching of engineering and architecture through innovative methods and the production and development of instructional material.
1. To do research in various areas of engineering and architecture relevant to the needs of the time.
2. To link with other agencies in pursuing research projects.
1. To conduct extension services on applied engineering and architecture in answer to the needs of the community through non-formal education and training.
2. To adopt a barangay which will be the recipient of the extension services of the college.
1. To create income-generating projects to help finance relevant activities of the college.