College of Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences
NORSU College of Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences as an educational institution of preference in the Visayas and Mindanao to become the premier provider of health care education in the province, region and country.
Provide excellent institution thereby developing competent future health leaders and workers who are intellectually and humanely responsive, self-directing and contributing members of the society.
- Develop innovative approaches to achieving quality teaching, research, service and practice - goals.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of the discipline through an active program of health care and interdisciplinary research that are responsive to the changing health needs of the population.
- Cultivate the attitudes and skills that are necessary to think critically, manage information and assume accountability for independent decisions.
- Maintain an awareness of historical trends and legal, social, economic, and political issues related to total health care education.
- To synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from the liberal arts and sciences with nursing science to enhance professional practice.
- To equip would - be health leaders and workers with comprehensive knowledge and skills in administering health services in various health settings.
- To stimulate the faculty and students' capacity to undertake quality research especially in identified priority areas, for the enhancement of the quality of human life and for local, regional and national development.
- Establish collaborative and cooperative relationship for the purpose of modeling excellence in Nursing, Pharmacy, Midwifery, and Medical - Dental Nursing education, research service and practice.
- To value every individual as a unique, adaptive person who has worth and dignity and who engages in dynamic, reciprocal interaction with the environment.
- To collaborate with health consumers and providers in promoting, maintaining, and restoring health and facilitate the provision of accessible, cost - effective, quality health care.