Office of the University Engineer
Office Official Name:
University Engineer’s Office
Negros Oriental State University, Kagawasan Avenue, Dumaguete City
Engineering and Supply Building, Second Floor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES OF THE UNIVERSITY ENGINEER:
1. Planning and design of all infrastructure projects of the university.
2. Prepare CAD plans and detailed drawings.
3. Preparation of cost estimates and program of works.
4. Prepare work specifications for projects.
5. Facilitator during pre-bidding conferences of projects.
6. Prepare documents for public bidding of projects.
7. Supervision/Implementation of all projects.
8. Project monitoring and preparation of accomplishment reports for infrastructure projects of the university.
9. Supervision of maintenance works for the university includes plumbing works, electrical works and civil works.
10. Monitor safety and check efficiency of existing university facilities.