Foreign Students are required to submit the following documents:
1. Letter of intent to study (indicating the course) at NORSU addressed to the University Registrar.
2. Student's Personal History Statement duly signed by the student, written in English and using national alphabet.
3. Left and right thumb prints and a 2 x 2 inch photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission of admission requirements
4. Certificate of Educational Attainment
5. Student Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP) located in the student-applicant's country of origin.
6. Notarized Affidavit of Support including bank statements or notarized grant for institutional scholars, to cover expenses for the student's accommodation and subsistence, school dues, and other incidental expenses.
7. Alien Certificate of Recognition (ACR) from the Bureau of Immigration
8. Student VISA or letter of approval for the conversion to Student VISA
9. Photocopies of :
a. Passport where the point of entry stamp is indicated10. Local Address (DumagueteCity address)
b. Passport where the personal information is indicated
11. Local Contact Number
12. Person of Reference