No student shall be recommended for graduation unless the student has completed the academic, non-academic, residence and financial requirements of the course/program of the University.
Candidates for graduation must apply at the Office of the Registrar during the first semester of their last school year. Form 13 or the Application for Graduation is available at the Office of the University Registrar.
The following rules for graduation should be observed:
1. Candidates for graduation shall have no outstanding Incomplete Grades upon filing their Application for Graduation. Students with Incomplete Grades upon filing will not be classified as Candidates for Graduation.
2. Incomplete grades should be completed four (4) weeks prior to the day of graduation otherwise the student will not be allowed to graduate.
4. Candidates for graduation must see to it that their names are included in the list submitted by the Office of the University Registrar.
5. No student will be issued a diploma, certificates, honorable dismissal or transcript of records unless the student submits a duly accomplished University Clearance.
6. Candidates for graduation for a degree or titles shall be required to wear the prescribed academic gown during the baccalaureate service and commencement exercises.